" You're my heart, You're my soul, You're my everything...PAPA N MAMA :) "
Hakim Birthday
Saturday, February 19, 2011

@ kg on CNY

cuti CNY yang lepas
balik kg mama @ ganu....
seronok betul 2 hakims n kezens kat kg...
amsyar yang comot makan lolipop....
pestime ajo dia mkn lolipop...
hiihiih tomei jerkkkk
amsyar dah mcm budak besar jerk lagaknya...
main kat luar jerkk...
nak korek tanah...


bb aliff pong ada....


dan kami sempat pergi kenduri @ felda mengkawang..
sahabat baik mama masa sek men dulu....
auntie ipah....adiknya yang tawen.....
lama sungguh tak jumpa...
sejak abih spm dulu la...
la ni baru jumpa...
almost 17 tahun....
alhamdulillah...fb menemukan kami semula...
posted by Mama Hakim @ 8:23 AM  

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 1:06 AM , Blogger Lina said...

  Hello there,

I’m Azlina from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang. I am currently doing a research on Malaysian Bloggers as part of my Masters degree in Social Science (Psychology). Your blog has been selected and I would sincerely be grateful if you can participate in my study. In this research, I am interested to understand more about your blogging experience. If you are indeed 18 years old and above, and willing to spend a few moments of your time to complete a survey to help with my research, please answer the questionnaire in the link below as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, you may email me at scorpluto35@yahoo.com.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration!


http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IJNOIM_a20d967d



Azlina
scorpluto35@yahoo.com


please delete this after done, thanks  

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home