" You're my heart, You're my soul, You're my everything...PAPA N MAMA :) "
Hakim Birthday
Sunday, November 25, 2012

When I Grow Up

 adik saya pun pakai bau opis jg...:)


 5 zheng he performed GA The Builder 
n sing the song Hokey Pokey...
so cute :)
abang together wit Ali Zikri...pakai topi kuning...
 nak tgk abang perform...
full support utk abang..:)
 Asma'ul Husna
 enjoy moment wit his frens...

Semoga Allah menyinari hati anak2 kecil ini dengan nur dan hidayah..
sepertimana Allah menyinari bumi ini dengan cahaya matahari...Amin....

"When I grow up.....

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high,
is where we create our BIG dreams. We study hard and work hard to achieve the dreams for our future.

We have big dreams for our success in the world here. But our BIGGEST dream of all is to be successful for the world hereafter. In Shaa Allah."

posted by papa @ 5:58 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home